These love and strength quotes will empower any relationship
Relationships in life are complex. They can get quite complicated at times. There are also times when it is better for relationships to end, for the good of all parties involved. However, today let’s highlight the advantages of strong relationships, and get inspired by words uttered in times of inspiration. And what better way of learning, than from other people’s experience? The list of meaningful love and strength quotes will inspire you to look at your relationship from a different light and maybe understand certain elements you haven’t thought of yet.
These love and strength quotes are the best thing you can read when in a rut
Even though it is common knowledge that everyone will experience some form of obstacle in a relationship, it is the strong kind of relationship that uses this sort of experience to become stronger and empower the people in it. Love and strength quotes are good reminders of this important factor. They may even give you the strength to power through hard times.
Therefore, without further ado, here are the most powerful quotes born of love and strength that you will ever come across.
1. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” Lao Tzu, the founder of philosophical Taoism, knows what he is talking about. It is amazing how he can communicate so much with such a small number of words. This is why this beautiful quote, imbued with outstanding life wisdom is the first one that comes to mind when thinking of the most notable love and strength citations.
2. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” With this beautiful, simple quote, Robert H. Schuller skillfully reassures anyone reading it that life does get better if you can stay strong.
3. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” Sam Keen’s wisdom also serves as a wonderful reminder of the complexity of human nature and the fact that we can always choose to focus positively if we are resilient enough to keep an open mind and see past adversity.
4. A very famous proverb, passed down through generations, reminds us that “Union is strength.” This is true for any kind of relationship, regardless of the feelings powering it. It may be a strong friendship or a strong bond between a parent and a child. Nevertheless, people who stand together are much stronger in the face of adversity as well as when experiencing joy to the fullest.
5. Joel Osteen shared this amazing piece of advice which nobody should ever forget. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” Another forward-looking and encouraging viewpoint to get you thinking and give you a boost when you find yourself in less than perfect times.
6. “The strongest love is the love that can demonstrate its fragility.” Paulo Coelho is an expert at using words to speak about the most abstract concepts and love is no exception. His quote on the strength of vulnerability in love is the perfect way to put it.
Be whimsical, think of the future and stay strong
It is important to be aware that all the strength motivational quotes you can find online are not substitutes for personal experience. The knowledge you gain on your own is extremely valuable for your personal expansion. However, by investigating the past, we can always build a better future. Know what to expect.
7. “We must get beyond passions, like a great work of art. In such miraculous harmony. We should learn to love each other so much to live outside of time… detached.” This is how Federico Fellini saw a strong relationship. His was a truly fantastic point of view that not many of us can envision today. But reaching this state of timelessness in a relationship does sound like a beautiful fulfillment to work towards.
8. Another short, sensitive, yet powerful and thought-provoking quote comes from James Dean. “Only the gentle are ever really strong.” His words highlight the strength needed to be truly warmhearted towards another. It is an inspirational saying, we tend to forget most of the time.
9. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” Thomas Carlyle. A true admirer of ‘great men,’ Carlyle became great himself through his words of wisdom and the legacy he left behind.
10. Krzysztof Kieslowski was on the right track when stating: “Maybe it is worth investigating the unknown, if only because the very feeling of not knowing is a painful one.” With this quote, Kieslowski speaks about the strength that develops from overcoming the strongest aversion of mankind: the fear of the unknown.
Hopefully, these excellent relationship strength quotes have served both as inspiration and to reassure you that everything will be alright, regardless of the outcome. After all, like William Shakespeare brilliantly mentioned in his magnificent Midsummer Night’s Dream, “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
Image source: pixabay.com