All Good and Bad Things Come To An End – 15 Goodbye Quotes!
Well, everything ends at some point. Nothing lasts forever, whether we like it or not. 🙁
Sometimes, it’s hard, sometimes it’s easier.
But, we should try and always see the good part in everything. A glass is never empty!
When something ends, something new is right around the corner.
Unfortunately, goodbyes are just inevitable. We’ve all said goodbye a lot in our lives to all sorts of things. We’ve said goodbye to our friends, to our families, to material things, to jobs.
Some of us cope better with breakups and farewells, some of us can’t deal with this kind of thigs.
Well, for those of you going through separations, I’ve selected some goodbye quotes for you. Enjoy!
- “Thank God I found the GOOD in goodbye”. – Beyonce
- “The story of love is hello and goodbye… until we meet again….’. – Jimi Hendrix
- “There are no goodbyes, wherever you’ll be, you’ll be in my heart”. – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello”. – Paulo Coelho
- “Ends and beginnings there are no such things. There are only middles”. – Robert Frost
- “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure”.- Ernie Harwell
- “Saying goodbye doesn’t mean anything. It’s the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it”. – Trey Parker
- “We started here together and now we’re leaving the same way. The funny thing is you never appreciate what you had yesterday until it is gone today.”
- “The hardest part of loving someone is saying goodbye.”
- “Don’t cry because you are leaving, smile because you were there.”
- “I cannot say goodbye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime, and will never know a goodbye.” – Ansel Adams
- “Goodbye doesn’t mean forever. If it did, we ought to be saying ‘BadBye’.”
- “Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime. We’ll take the best, forget the rest, and someday will find that these are the best of times.” – Styx
I hope you find some wisdom and some strength with these quotes. Remember, when a door is closed, another one opens. Hope for the best, stay positive and keep going. Life always offers new opportunities, new adventures and new things to enjoy.
Here is my favorite Goodbye Song – from the great Jackson 5 – Never Can Say Goodbye. There are many other goodbye songs out there, choose your favorite and press play.